What is the
Home in Just 10 Days™ Difference?
Here’s a few of the differences that set us apart.
We begin planning for your return home on the day you arrive.
Recovery shouldn’t take time off and neither do we.
Private rooms allow you to recover in your own comfortable space.*
Weekend admissions allow you to begin the recovery process as quickly as possible.
We tailor each individual’s recovery plan to their specific needs.
Our staff goes above and beyond to ensure each patient has an exceptional experience.
Our multi-disciplinary team is there to provide care 24/7, allowing you and your loved ones peace of mind.
What We Do
Cost and Insurance
When you or a loved one is needing Transitional Rehabilitation™ care, the last thing you should be concerned with is your insurance coverage. That’s why our admissions team is here to assist along every step of your recovery journey.
We contract with a broad network of insurance providers including Medicare and Medicare Replacement carriers. Our specialists will assist you in answering any questions about coverage and will file all necessary paperwork.
Since each individual’s situation may be different, we suggest scheduling a pre-surgical tour to discuss any specific questions you may have.
What to Bring to Our Center
While you or your loved one will only be with us for a short period of time, having a few personal belongings or touches from home can make you feel more comfortable while you’re recovering.
- Your favorite pillow or blanket
- Several family photos
- A few favorite books, magazines or another hobby to enjoy between rehab sessions
- Cell phone, tablet or laptop with charging cables
- Personal care and toiletry items including shaving supplies & makeup
- Hearing devices, eye glasses and dentures
- Comfortable, loose-fitting clothing for each day
- Comfortable pajamas and slippers
- Rubber-soled athletic shoes and socks
- Jacket or Sweater, depending on the season
- Prescription Medicines in their original containers
Since you are staying with us for a short period of time, there are also items that we suggest you leave at home.
- Valuable jewelry
- Expensive electronics
- Large sums of cash
- Heaters, heating pads, or electric blankets
- Small appliances such as coffee makers
- Extension cords
- Televisions or furniture
What to Expect When You Return Home
Our goal at Margate Health & Rehab is to assist you in returning home as quickly and safely as possible. We believe that planning for a successful return to your home begins on the day that you arrive!
Our specially-trained team will work with you or your loved one throughout your stay to assess your needs and determine what services or items you may need when you discharge from our care. We’ll coordinate needed services so that your transition home will be as seamless as possible.
We may discuss:
- Durable Medical Equipment (DME) Needs such as oxygen, walker, etc.
- Home Health or Outpatient Rehab Services
- Follow-up Appointments with your Physician/s
- Outpatient rehab services available through Margate or other providers
- Additional Services that May Be Available
“I chose Prodigy Transitional Rehab because of their commitment to helping me get back home. They had a plan and their team of nurses and therapists helped me to recover just as they said. I would definitely recommend Lake Prince Woods to other patients needing short-term rehab.“
“When my mom told me she was going to rehab, I was a bit unsure of what to expect. The staff at Lake Prince Woods did a fantastic job of keeping us up to date on mom’s progress and treated her so kindly.”