Things to Consider
as You’re Choosing a Recovery Option
Before deciding on your recovery option, here are a few questions that you should consider.
- Will I be able to return home and take care of myself independently? Will I be able to cook, clean, bathe and dress myself daily without assistance?
- Is my home safe and/or appropriate for me to return to? Are there stairs to climb, small bathrooms, bedrooms on the second floor, etc.?
- If I need assistance, do I have the proper care at home? Making sure that you have someone who is available and can provide the appropriate level of assistance is critical to your recovery.
- Do my loved ones have the ability and the time to assist in my care?
- How often will I get therapy at home? Will therapy be scheduled around my needs?
- Will I stay motivated to complete additional therapy exercises on my own at home?
- Will I have access to trained medical care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in case of an emergency? In the event of an emergency, what would my options be?
Our Transitional Rehabilitation patients receive all of these benefits from a short stay:
- Cleaning services are provided. Laundry services are available for a small fee.
- All meals and snacks are included.
- Our trained medical staff manage and distribute all medications.
- Therapy services are provided 7 days a week.
- Access to medical care through our team of doctors and mid-level providers 24/7.
- Family and friends do not have to assist with caregiving.
“Working with our Transitional Rehab™ patients is the best part of my day. I love getting to make a difference in the lives of others.”
“I love taking care of my patients. They brighten up my day so much and I’m glad that I can be a part of their recovery."
“I love having the opportunity to get to know my patients. It’s a great feeling when you can share a word of encouragement or a conversation with them. They become part of my extended family.”